| Standardisation work : EN, EN ISO, ISO, FEPA|
| FEPA Publications : Safety Codes, Safety Leaflets, Dictionary|
| Work on Health, Safety and Environment issues related to abrasives|
| Special Projects contained in the agreed work programme|
All FEPA projects are handled by the Technical Commissions :
|- Commission I for Bonded Abrasive projects|
- Commission II for Coated Abrasive Projects
- Commission III for Conventional Abrasive Grain projects
- Commission V for Superabrasive and Superabrasive Grain projects
- Commission VI for Environmental Health & Safety projects
- Combined Commission for projects common to several Commissions
The technical work is carried out by small working groups who meet on an ad hoc basis. The working group leader and members comprise technicians from member companies who are specially selected for their expertise in each particular project.
The Commission meetings held in April, June and November are to review the progress of these working groups, establish responsibilities and timescales and to establish future work programmes.